Wagyu Hanger Steak
Ships from Texas
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Dry-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Individually wrapped packages
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
- All weights are approximations. Weights will vary 0.3lbs +/-
Sometimes called the ‘Butcher’s Tenderloin’, a result of butchers reserving this cut for themselves, the secret is out on the Hanger Steak which can be one of the most tender cuts off of a side of beef. It’s an easy cut to cook at home, just 3-4 minutes per side on either the grill or a cast iron skillet, and the finished product has a rich flavor and practically melts in your mouth.